A series of Lunchtime talks in July.
Tuesday to Friday at 1pm. 20 minute talks introducing various topics:
- Tues 17 July: Magic and Modernity by Alex Blandford and Rhonda Nicholl
- Weds 18 July: Why Do Humans Share Food by Martin Jones
- Thurs 19 July: Chocolate: death, sex and religion in a cup by Joanna Crosby
- Fri 20 July Kava: Chew, spit, drink by Rachel Hand
Saturday 21st July: Powerful Potions.
- Meet a Tudor alchemist
- Write a curse tablet,
- Touch Tables of real objects,
- Meet the expert’s talk at 1pm (Frozen food: feasting in the Arctic by Imogen Gunn),
- Reading area for those who want to bring their Harry Potter books.
For further information email or call Sarah-Jane Harknett on (01223) 764 769 or the Museum Front Desk on (01223) 333516.