Graduate studies


Staff at the museum are involved in the teaching two University of Cambridge masters degrees:


Within each of these degrees there is an option to take a specialist paper on museums. The MPhil in Archaeology includes the paper: Museums: History, Theory, Practice. The MPhil in Social Anthropology, includes the optional paper 3b: Social Anthropology and Museums.

If you are thinking of applying to study either course, please contact the Department of Social Anthropology or the Department of Archaeology directly via their respective websites.

You can find more information about applying to study at Cambridge at the Graduate Admissions website.